Greetings to all of you,
Day five -- we were planning to go visit the Gold Country today but it rained most all night and then some this morning, plus the temp dropped, so we are staying home. We are housed at our Son's in-laws and have enjoyed visiting with them.
I have volunteered to do the dinner tonight so we may go grocery shopping a little later. Yesterday we shopped at a HUGE Jo-Ann's and I found fabric for the back of my baby quilt and also bought two pieces for my stash. I wish we had that size Jo-Ann's where we live -- I might just move into it!
Took grandson B'day shopping and he bought a new Leggo piece -- took him only about 2 hours to build it while dinner was being prepared. He's super quick with them!
After dinner we played Chicken Foot -- I bought them a set of double 12, colored dot dominoes at Target and taught them the game. We all had fun!
There is a 2 hour time difference here so by the time we fly home on Saturday night we will have a VERY hard time getting up EARLY for Easter Sunday!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment