Good morning to everyone. We are still enjoying cooler weather! It is only 73 deg F this morning and I'm going to open windows. My favorite time of year -- when doors and windows can be open all day and night.
You can tell which is the north side of our house -- it has moss growing on it. The HOA has requested that we remove it so Sweetie and I will have to power wash it this weekend. Birthday's over so it is back to our chores.
Mom and I attended a Southern Living at Home party yesterday morning. Beautiful things but a bit pricey for me. However, despite my best intentions of leaving my wallet closed, I opened it to buy a new cook book centered around "lighter cooking." Many of my older recipes are no longer considered heart healthy so I found this lovely cook book -- three ring binder style -- and invested in it. We'll see if I can learn a new way of cooking.
In observance of Grandparents week, Mom and I will join my granddaughter, V, for lunch. It is nice to be so honored. How fortunate she will have a grandma and a great-grandma to share the time with her. Some people never get to know their great-grandparents.
I was reading Sue's blog (you can find it here,) She posted something that I need to remember.
"He looks at you with compassion.
He doesn't look at the sin because He has already paid for it."
How wonderful to know this! And, knowing this, shouldn't we look at others with compassion because He has already paid for their sins, also. A wonderful thought for my day. Feel free to share it -- He has forgiven your sin, too!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment