Fires in our area -- smoke was very bad this morning. Some schools are closed, many have cancelled outside activities. Hundreds of homes have burned. Please pray for Texas! We need rain!!!
I wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you and have been praying for Texas to get rain==lots of good rain-- here on the north east coast we have alot and I mean a lot of flooding--way way tooo much rain and water--wished they could figure out how to ship it to you all!!! Hugs, Di and miss gracie
2 comments:
Praying for rain for your area. STAY SAFE!!!
I wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you and have been praying for Texas to get rain==lots of good rain--
here on the north east coast we have alot and I mean a lot of flooding--way way tooo much rain and water--wished they could figure out how to ship it to you all!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie
Post a Comment