Thursday, September 13, 2012

A New Journey

I haven't been very active on my blog for a while.  This past year I have encountered some health problems and have been dealing with them -- one at a time.  Sept 6 I learned that I have a malignancy on my tongue, diagnosed by surgery that occurred on Aug 23.  Sept 18 I begin my journey of treatment/healing at M D Anderson Cancer Treatment Hospital.  I don't know exactly what will happen but I may not get back on my blog for a while.  Then again, I may be more active because I'm restricted in my movements.  Only time will tell.

If you pray, I ask that you keep me in your prayers.

Take care and leave a message if you wish.  I enjoy reading what people write.

2 comments:

FeatherDuster said...

I hope that you will be able to pop back in, even occasionally.

Healing thoughts are headed your way.

Doug said...

We are so sorry to hear of your illness and hope that you soon ge better