Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ended the last post rather quickly so computer was off before my brain stopped spinning. This is a continuation. . .

Another interesting thing about looking at House Hunters and House Hunters International, is getting to see quilts in the homes that are featured. I especially enjoy seeing the quilts that sometimes appear on the International version. It is interesting to see what difference show up from my "American" style of quilting, and sometimes I see a pattern that I haven't seen before. I whip out my design book and start sketching - we usually only get a short glimpse of the quilt so I have to get it down on paper quickly -- the old brain doesn't work as well as it used to.

Well, that is it for this time -- but, there may be more to come.

1 comment:

SloKnit said...

Amazing ! I can't imagine the presence of mind it takes to remember to draw what you've seen, much less being able to draw it at all.

You're impressive!

d