
While I'm in the picture posting mode I want to show my "Baby Dino Log" quilt that I'm making for one of the pregnancy center layettes. I used a donated small scrap of dinosauer print, surrounded the center blocks with bright color logs, and used a purchased fabric for the offset blocks. I like the way it turned out -- back is solid blue and the binding shows up wider on the back.

3 comments:
hi thanks for coming by my blog!! It is nice to hear from people other than my mom and my sisters!! i love this little log cabin block idea...and it is so nice that you donate your quilts. i am not nearly prolific enough with mine
What is a fat quarter?
Looking very good, wonderful bright colours for your children,
I have been helping a charity too, but with my x-stitch
Take care
Post a Comment