Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This past week has just flown by! We had lots to do -- Grandson came and dug up some variegated ginger, and stuffed it all in the trash in time for the Friday pickup. That stuff grows like weeds. We have those, also. I have been pulling a few when I take Gracie out for her walk.
Perhaps I will someday get them all pulled!

We've had more rain -- just soft -- no storms. We did hear thunder one day, but mostly just quiet rain. The ground is still soft so weed pulling will continue. I don't know what this stupid weed is but everyone has tons of it -- it will take a while to get it all out.

Gracie and I went to visit a friend yesterday -- the idea was to socialize her so that our visit to OD will go well (OD has 3 large dogs -- well, two large and one smaller) Gracie still doesn't like other dogs. Strange, since she spent her first year in a house with 3 other dogs. The visit went pretty well but we did get off to a bad start. Somehow, as she and I were entering the house, I fell. One minute I was standing and the next minute I was on the floor. I must have caught my shoe on the threshold. When the dust settled I was in the floor wearing one shoe and the other shoe was still outside. I expected to be really sore this morning but I'm not.

It was absolutely gorgeous today! Spring is definitely coming!!

No comments: