

I told you all that I won the give away from Valentina's blog (http://valentinascorner.blogspot.com/) and my prize was a selection of fabric from the Victoria and Albert Museum, which is in London, England. Yesterday my prize arrived -- I thought that was very fast since it was coming from another country and the flights between that country and the USA have been messed up due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland. I've posted two pictures -- uhhhhh, I'm attempting to post two pictures. Actually, my computer only wants me to post one picture, and you see it above -- nope, now the second pictures is there, also. Good. There are two each of 18 different patterns for a total of 36 pieces.
I told Valentina that I thought I would make Klosjes from them. (FYI, Klosjes, to those who don't know, are called "spools" in America.) Valentina is also making klosjes from hers so perhaps we will have similar quilts.
Thank you, Valentina, I really love my fabrics!
On a slightly differently subject.... yesterday I read a blog that asked the question...
"If you had to choose between your husband and your sewing machine, which would you chose?"
The answers were hilarious! One woman said it would be different if she were asked to chose between her husband and her fabric! That would definitely change her answer. We quilters really love our fabric, don't we!!
How would YOU answer that question?

2 comments:
LOL, i think I would chose my hubby, because he's a cutie and wouldn't mind if I had to rebuilt my stash or re-built my stash! :)
Oh, Anita, I am so happy you received your lovely fabrics and that you like them!
Have fun with them, and I am looking forward to our common Klosjes!
:)
Valentina
...LOL
or buy yet another sewing machine!
maybe the idea of having to rebuilt my stash made me nervous...
LOL
have a great weekend!
V.
Post a Comment