Arrived in Minneapolis mid-day. I've been up since 3:30am -- slept a little on the plane but am fading fast! We went to eat at Red Lobster -- I had the broiled catfish, steamed broccoli and a tossed salad. I also ate two of the garlic/cheese biscuits they are famous for! Oh my, there goes the diet for today. Our evening meal will be something VERY light!
It is pretty here -- very green with lots of evergreen trees. We drove around a little in this area (the hotel is in Maple Grove) and I enjoyed looking at the houses, landscaping, and wildflowers.
Lots of little lakes around here.
We are staying at a Hilton Garden Inn. There are a group of Indians here for a wedding. The women all look beautiful in their saris. We met the bride who had beautiful henna designs drawn on her hands and arms. She was very happy.
Tomorrow we may visit the Mall of the Americas -- it is about 30 minutes from where we are staying. I'll keep you posted.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you are enjoying it so far. Have a great time...can't wait to hear more and see photos, too.
Post a Comment