Monday, August 10, 2009

Tis Finished!

It is finally finished, and delivered! The baby quilt was delivered to baby on Sunday morning.
The pictures below show the quilt and then the mama/baby with quilt.
Baby has an older brother so I made him a little bag (last picture) and put in some colors, a coloring book, and some stickers, all having to do with trucks. They were a hit!
This is the first bag I've made and I learned a lot from doing it. You can see that I have raw seams inside -- I should have made the inside, attached it outside, then turned it in so the seams didn't show. Yep, I should have. Maybe next time.

Gosh, I've worked on this one so long that I'm almost lost without having it to work on. Never fear, however, I have plenty to do!!









1 comment:

Pat said...

Love the quilt and the bad is great...I could see how a "big brother" would love it!!!