
When Sweetie and I lived in El Paso we often visited Aguirre Springs, a campsite in the nearby Organ mountains. Last week we drove up there with our grandson, to see it once again. The mountains were beautiful and the park much as I last saw it. It was "improved" after we stopped going there -- the road was paved and it is much easier to get to. Not the same park we loved but still being visited by many families. This picture is of the Organ Mountains. You can't see Aguirre Springs campground until you are there.

1 comment:
One time...for a short, 3-month period.....myself and my family lived in El Paso. I was in 9th grade at the time and my dad had to take some training at Ft. Bliss. It was pretty there and we did day trips to Carlsbad Caverns and White Sands (both in NM).
Post a Comment