I'm tired. By nine am we had eaten breakfast -- all the old blinds were down along with the curtains -- the windows were washed as well as the window sills and the kitchen light. At nine we started on the yard and by ten we had mowed, edged, and swept. Next came the shower and shampoo.
Shortly after 10 the man with the blinds came and by 11 am our new faux wood blinds were installed. By 11:30 the curtains were back up and the furniture was back in place and I was having lunch! By 12:30 I had eaten lunch and also cooked a package of fajita chicken thighs and had them cut and ready for tonight's dinner. Nap time! Yep, I was tired.
After we rested we shopped a little and then returned to prepare the dinner -- poblano chilies stuffed with the chicken and brown rice. It was yummy!
I bet we sleep good tonight!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment