Hello all,
I've been MIA -- busy, busy. Some time back a couple of quilting friends and I gave a presentation about quilting to a group of girls called "God's Girls." (elementary age) There was quite a bit of interest in the quilting process and that evolved into a two day class in which several of our King's Quilters members taught basic hand sewing. Our girls all made a block which they turned into a pot holder. Some of the girls were able to make two blocks. It was a great event and I took pictures to share with you. Well, today my camera died! I can still take the memory card out and have it saved on a DVD but I can't do that today. So, please know that there are pictures coming!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll look forward to seeing the photos. Sorry about your camera...
Post a Comment