Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What a busy week! Monday we worked out, pulled a few weeds, and did some laundry. Yesterday I did the data entry at Katy Christian Ministries. While I was gone Sweetie put Gracie in the shower and she definitely smells better!
Today we are going to a luncheon after our workout and then this afternoon we will have our a/c checked. It seems to be making a different noise. I pray it is ok -- those things are expensive to repair.
Tomorrow our new faux wood blinds will be installed! Sweetie has taken down the old blinds and we are talking about new drapes in the dining room. I'll send pictures once the blinds are up. My Mom got hers installed and we loved them when we were there in May. Sure will change the look in our house. We already love the vertical blinds we put in the master bedroom. Also, tomorrow is the day we mow. We got some rain yesterday and our yard is looking really good!

I have Poppy Seed Chicken in the oven -- it is going to be my contribution to the luncheon. It is yummy! Then we will just have a salad for dinner so Sweetie can go to choir and I can stay home and do some more cutting. I've got two quilts in the square-cutting stages and need to cut some more. I DON"T have a new accuquilt cutter! :-(

What are you guys doing? Anything fun??

1 comment:

Pat said...

Having carpal tunnel, I can tell you that the cutter IS a big deal to me. Many times, I would really "blow out" my wrist doing fabric cutting with the rotary cutter. And...since I won mine, there was no expense. I had been saving for one anyway...so I used my saved money to get some extra dies. To me, it is priceless (not much different in price range than the scrapbook cutters that Sue is mentioning)...and for the relief to my wrist, I am very grateful. SO...to answer YOUR question, Anita...I am working on a table runner I made using squares I cut with the GO cutter!